Tuesday, October 03, 2006
51 Things about me:
1. I like to decorate my home country.
2. I LOVE stone fireplaces.
3. I like to wear toe rings in the summer.
4. I have had bunionectomies on both feet, the rt. foot had to be broken to fix.
5. I broke my rt. ankle in 3 places when I was 12 weeks pregnant with my 1st son, by falling off a ladder while picking sweet cherries.
6. I have 5 screws in my rt. ankle.
7. I like scented candles, mostly the cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin scents.
8. I work 2 days a week as a Dental Hygienist.
9. I had lots of cavities as a child, and have 3 crowns now because of it.
10. I loved to go to the dairy on my bike and buy penny candy when I was a kid, even if I only had a nickel.
11. I had bad back labor and had epidurals when my children were born.
12. I like wearing my hair long.
13. Like my sister, Martha, my pinky toes lay on their sides when I stand. (my hubby thinks this is funny)
14. I love sapphires.
15. When I was a kid I used to bite my tongue when I was really mad.
16. I like my toenails painted.
17. I enjoy cooking and like to try new recipes.
18. I've always had a sweet tooth.
19. Pumpkin pie, and Apple pie are 2 of my favorites.
20. My favorite candy bar is a Reeses Peanutbutter Cup.
21. I drive a Honda Accord, and I love it!
22. I've been married for almost 15 years.
23. I adore my husband.
24. I enjoy cooking my kids breakfast in the morning before they go to school.
25. The only nicknames I've ever had are Rach, Rachie, and Rachie Baby.
26. I am the youngest of 5 kids in my family.
27. I like country music, but I usually listen to classical when I'm at home cleaning the house. I guess it sets the mood.
28. Fall is one of my favorite times of year, and also when my birthday is.
29. I like the change of seasons.
30. I used to ride my exercise bike for 40 minutes every day. I'm trying to get back into that same routine.
31. I live in a 4 bedroom colonial style home.
32. I have never liked public speaking.
33. I will be attending my 20th high school reunion next month. (WOW!)
34. I like shoes.
35. I like scrapbooking, although I'm not the most artistic person.
36. I love Italian food.
37. I like babies.
38. The most beautiful place I've been is Yosemite, California.
39. I once went trucking with my best friend and her dad to PA.
40. I went to 2 Young Life camps as a teen, one in Colorado, and one in the Adirondacks.
41. I had a long distance relationship as a teen for about 3 years.
42. I dated my hubby for 4 1/2 years before marrying him.
43. I have curly hair that is unruly, so I blow dry it straight.
44. I never wore braces.
45. I have my ears double pierced.
46. I think my german shepherd mix is adorable when he stares at me when he wants to go outside. (he just did this) Boy, I'm really scrounging!
47. I like to play video games with my honey, even though he usually wins.
48. I feel sorry for bugs when their stuck upside down and can't turn over.
49. Bugs who are drowning in our pool need to be rescued, unless they're bees.
50. As a child I once had a bee get tangled in my hair.
51. I have seasonal allergies.