Thursday, September 13, 2007
Random things about me
1. I ran into a wall when I was little because I was walking with my eyes closed.
2. I got a nasty bump on my head that bled.
3. I never tried that again.
4. I have a scar on my left elbow from falling off my bike when I was a teen. My friend was on the handlebars at the time.
5. I love chocolate ice cream!
6. I had a sweedish fish stuck to my butt and didn't know it when I went to small group tonight.
7. It got on the car seat and on a dining room chair cushion at our friend's house.
8. I didn't know about it until I stood up and the cushion was stuck to my butt too.
9. I had to stick a napkin on my butt so that I could sit on their couch.
10. Steven got a talking to about that when we got home...he laughed because it sounded funny, but we told him he needs to be more careful.
11. I drink 1 cup of hazelnut coffee every morning and I look forward to it.
12. I had a stomach ache from yesterday afternoon until about noon today.
13. I was beginning to think I was having a gall bladder attack, but then it went away.
14. I don't think I could ever homeschool my kids and keep my sanity.
15. I got my belly pierced when I was 30 because I thought it looked pretty.
16. No, I'm not going to show you!
17. My ears are double pierced.
18. I will not pierce anything else.
19. I love my shepherd mix.
20. I give him 8 pills a day for heart problems and allergies.
21. My 1st car was a brand new Plymouth Colt.
22. I bought it myself and my dad cosigned.
23. My first job (besides babysitting) was at Loews Theater. I worked at the concession stand.
24. My second job was at a retirement facility as a nurses aide.
25. I've picked people up off of the floor and cleaned up diarrhea more than once.
26. I am allergic to ragweed.
27. I speak without thinking too much.
28. I don't like the taste of my foot.
29. I used to love roller coasters, but now I just like them. (they're hard on my back sometimes)
30. I hurt my back sleeping on a waterbed years ago.
31. My back hurt so bad I couldn't even tie my own shoes.
32. The doctor said, " Get rid of your waterbed!" So I did.
33. Now my back is much better!
34. I went downhill skiing once when Dave and I were newly married.
35. I fell a lot and never laughed so hard in my life.
36. I'm lucky I didn't break anything.
37. I saved that for cherry picking...then I broke my rt. ankle in 3 places.
38. Thank God for doctors and screws to put it back together again.
39. The doctor who fixed it was Dr. Peartree, My mother found this quite amusing.
40. I try to exercise at least 4 times a week.
41. I wear a sapphire on my right hand.
42. I scratch and tickle my kids backs every day.
43. I have freckles.
44. I got my hair caught on a guys suit coat button in church when I was little and running through the fellowship hall.
45. That guy was Mr. Otto. He used to tease me about my freckles and say they were from kissing boys.
46. I knew they weren't because I didn't kiss any.
47. I love candy!
48. I very rarely buy it.
49. My watch has been missing a link for about a year, but I wear it anyhow.
50. My family had a dachshund when I was growing up.
51. She was hit by a car when I was 14.
52. Kenny Rogers "You Decorated My Life" reminds me of her because I heard it a lot right after she died.
53. I don't like the taste of alcohol.
54. I love "Little House on the Prairie". We borrowed season 1 and bought 2-7.
55. I guess we're going to bed now. Good night!