Great song to wake up to this morning!
From the beginningYou've been unchangingAge to age, You stayConstant, You remainEvery mystery, the questions I've carriedAre safe within Your willSo I trust You even still
I believeYou are who You say You areYou do what You say You'll doYou'll come throughYou are always ableI believe You've already made a waySo I'm running through parted wavesStraight to YouYou are always faithful
Jesus, You're for meHolding me steadyEvery word, every word You SpeakIs a promise that You keepThis firm foundation cannot be shaken (cannot be shaken, oh)My God You never failNever once, You never will
I believe, You are who You say You areYou do what You say You'll doYou'll come through (You'll come through)You are always ableI believe, yes (You've already made a way)So I'm running (so I'm running) through parted wavesStraight to You (straight to You), You are always faithfulI believe, yes, in the mighty name of Jesus, oh (I believe)
That on that cross Your blood was spilledAnd by Your stripes I have been healedAnd every promise You've fulfilledI believe, I believe
That You rose again in victoryAnd that same power lives in meI'm born again, I've been made free (yes)I believe, I believe (I believe, oh)That the gates of hell will not prevailYour church is still alive and wellThis gospel truth I live to tellI believe, yes (I believe)
that one day soon You'll split the skyYou're coming for a spotless brideUntil my faith has been made sightI believe, I believe
I believe(You are) You are Who You say You areYou'll do what You say (You'll do what You say You'll do)You'll come through (You'll come through)You are always ableI believe You've already done it(You've already made a way)So I'm running (so I'm running through parted waves)Straight to YouYou are always faithfulI believe, in the gospel of Jesus ChristI believe, yes
And on that day when I've run my raceI'll finally see You face to faceAnd nothing then will separateI believe, I believe
I'll join with every tribe and tongueAnd bow before the Lamb of GodSinging Holy, Holy, Holy OneI believe, I believe
No comments:
Post a Comment