Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wake Up!


Today I felt rather sleepy...allergies? It was a gorgeous, sunny day, but I laid down on the couch and closed my tired eyes and slept for about 2 1/2 hrs. Before that I managed to pick the boys up from school and take them for their physicals, and then I got a few groceries. After eating lunch when I got home, I collapsed on the couch. When I woke up, Steven was home from school already and I felt the day was getting away from me. I did get a pretty good workout in, a load of laundry done, dinner made, and took the dog rollerblading, so I guess it wasn't a total loss. Soon Dave will be home from working in Niagara Falls for the day.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I don't think my day was a total loss either, but I decided not to go to bed early tonight. It doesn't seem to pay off...