Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hopeful

Okay, I have to admit, I'm a little tired of seeing the photo from my last blog. It is a sad reminder to me of how great things used to be in my old office, therefore I will post something new! On Tuesday this week I subbed at this beautiful, friendly dental office.
It is not only warm and inviting, but is all about giving the patient the best care possible
The equipment was a plus too, very up to date. I could definitely see myself at this place permanently...if only they were looking. The staff was like a happy family. He may possibly be looking for someone for 1 day a week pretty soon, and I am VERY interested. In the meantime I will continue to sub and get myself known out there. I need to remember that "All things work together for good..."

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Looks nice. Hope you get it.

Martha said...

:)
You are blessed.

Heather said...

Wow, that office is beautiful! I know God has big plans for you!