Saturday, March 25, 2017

Being Christ

"We exist to be little Christ's, Not Little Ladder Climbers, Not Little Control Freaks, Not Little Convenience Dwellers.  Simply little giving Christ's.  Not ever in a way that's divine, but simply, always, and in every way, disciples.
The term "Christian" means exactly that- little Christ."  -Ann Voscamp


Lord, I am failing.  Please help me to be You to those I come in contact with every day.  Help me to love like You, be patient like You, give like You, be gentle like You, be kind like You, be joyfull in all things, and... to LOVE like You.  I know I already said that, but... thank you.  -Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to visit your blog. I really find amazing posts here, you have written very nicely this post. Thanks for sharing this post.
Hotel in Ranchi

Science IT and Leisure said...

God bless you