I know who I am ‘cause I know who You are
The cross of salvation was only the start
Now I am chosen, free and forgiven
I have a future and it’s worth the living
‘Cause I wasn’t made to be tending a grave
I was called by name
Born and raised back to life again
I was made for more
So why would I make a bed in my shame
When a fountain of grace is running my way
I know I am Yours
And I was made for more
I know who I am ‘cause I know who You are
The cross of salvation was only the start
Now I am chosen, free and forgiven
I have a future and it’s worth the living
‘Cause I wasn’t made to be tending a grave
I was called by namе
Born and raised back to life again
I was made for morе
So why would I make a bed in my shame
When a fountain of grace is running my way
I know I am Yours
And I was made for more
Friday, August 28, 2026
Made For More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment