Today we decided that we were tired of the saggy unsupportive pillows along the back of our couch, so Dave cut the inside cushions open. The feathers and the poly filling were very clumped, so 1st we had a pulling the fluff apart party.
Dave had purchased some pillows (2 with feathers and 2 without). Those were cut open and mixed with the fluff from our cushions....a mixing party! Our cushions were then restuffed .I really wish I took a before picture, but never thought of it. This is what the finished product looks like! Maybe I won't be getting as many neck aches now when I sit on our couch!