Today is Steven's 15th birthday. The above photo was taken one day after his 5th birthday. The years are flying by faster than I ever thought they would. We stood back to back today and he is now just as tall as I am. Where did my little boy go? Here are a few things about my Steven...
1. He is quite artistic.
2. He is very sweet and cares about others feelings.
3. He loves to eat.
4. He will eat just about anything....but not Butternut squash.
5. He was extremely easy to potty train.
6. He loves to swim and is very good at it.
7. He swam on a swim team for 2 years.
8. He was the fastest swimmer in his gym class this year.
9. He loves to make things that work. Ex: vacuum cleaners
10. He loves the beach.
11. He loves to push his brother's buttons, and vice versa.
12. He wore braces for about a year and a half.
13. He will only use a mechanical pencil, never a regular one, because he says regular ones get dull too fast.
14. He chose a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for his birthday.
15. He also chose to go out to AppleBee's for dinner tonight.
16. He doesn't like to spend his money. He would rather put it in the bank.
17. He is often seen around here half dressed.
18. He has blue eyes like his Gramma Lene (my mother)
19. He likes to do his homework right away and doesn't like to put it down until he's finished.
20. He likes to play Monkey Ball
21. Lately he's talking an awful lot about it being only one more year until he can drive, hmmm....I'm not too sure about that one.