Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Another Thanksgiving has passed. Yesterday was a wonderful day just being with family at my brother in law and sister Martha's house. There were 22 of us. The food was delicious! We worked on our traditional family puzzle, and the guys enjoyed a couple of games of Eucre. My brother in law, James, read a Bible passage and we discussed things we were thankful for. I have to admit, this was an emotional Thanksgiving for me. Everything seemed to remind me of my dad, and I found it a little hard to speak when it came time to say what we are thankful for...not because I'm not thankful, but because I am so thankful for what he has left all of us. God IS good.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Dinner in the garden... :)

Bethany said...

There's a lot of folks in there!