Today when I got home from work (around 4:30pm) this is what our dinette table looked like. It looked nothing like this when I left this morning. The table was clear and the boys were eating their hot bran muffins here when I left. Lets see if I can count 13 things there, after all it IS Thursday thirteen...
1. The newspaper
2. Michael's homework
3. A box of popsicle sticks for crafts
4. Some plastic bags from Petco that have been emptied.
5. Koty's frizbee
6. A box of colored pencils
7. Another container of colored pencils
8. The packaging to a dog toy
9. A design book
10. Steven's mechanical pencil
11. A package of Teddy Grahams
12. A choke collar
13. Michael's package of ortho bands
14. The lap top
15. and a heel sander from Dave to me. He says that he got an abrasion on his leg last night while he was sleeping next to me. He's such a funny guy, isn't he?
The table got unburied right after I took this photo, and it was set for dinner. I wish that I had my kids (and husband) trained to pick up really quick when they hear the garage door go up when I get home (jk), although Dave was busy cleaning the garage. (which I'm sure looks great by now!)