Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independance Day!

We had our annual 4th of July picnic/mini family reunion at a park in Penn Yan today. It was an absolutely perfect day with lots of bright sunshine, and temperatures around 80 degrees. My Uncle Chuck has put together several rather challenging bicycles to ride.Here is Dave trying one out. The frame is upside down so the pedals and seat are much higher.
This is Ben (Martha's son) trying another.
This is one that I hope to see at next years picnic. Doesn't it look fun?

6 comments:

Martha said...

Is there a welder in the family? (To make the bottom bike.)

It was a fun picninc.

Rachel said...

I don't know, but I was kind of joking. It was fun!

Bethany said...

What a crazy bike in the last photo! I would be too scared to try.

Priscilla said...

Audra wants to try it!

Gudl said...

Oh what fun!!

T said...

we have a guy in portland who rides a big,big,big bike similar to that one . Darren and I wonder how he stops at red lights without falling.
great fourth of july stuff!