Monday, August 06, 2007
What a Monday!
1. Bad allergies...very red and swollen eyes to start the day.
2. I arrived at work about 7:25am and discovered another employee waiting in her car in the parking lot for my arrival...she didn't have her key to get in. One problem, neither did I, and my patient was sitting in the parking lot waiting for me in his car. Luckily he was very kind and understanding.
3. When we finally got in, a horrendous smell greeted us at the door. It smelled like something had died. I didn't have time to look around to find out where the smell was coming from, but another employee discovered a container full of cabbage that had sat on the table in the staff lounge all weekend...YUCK!
4. It was a HOT day today and the air conditioner wasn't working in the office. The temperature got up to 83 degrees inside. When you have long sleeves and masks on, that's too hot. We were all dying...especially the pregnant dentist.
5. After work I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some fresh fish for dinner, and stopped by the pharmacy to pick up my allergy medicine, only to find that it had been returned to stock because I didn't pick it up quick enough. I had to sit and wait for 20 min while they refilled it...WAAAA!
Thank God this day is coming to a close. Did I learn anything from it?....