Steven is 14 today! I can hardly believe it. Here are 13 things about Steven...
1. He loves to draw and is quite good at it.
2. He swam on a swim team for 2 years.
3. He really enjoys swimming, but prefers to get his homework done rather than have it hanging over his head.
4. He's always been grossed out when our previous and current dog got their saliva on his skin, although he will let them lick his hands if he can wash them right after.
5. He's a very hard worker in school.
6. He's very kind to others.
7. I hear he's quiet in school, but he's not at home. I sometimes tease him that I'm going to videotape him and play it for his teachers.
8. He used to love to sing when he was little and could carry a tune quite well!
9. He loves sweets and is often heard saying, "Mom, we need some goodies around here!"
10. He loves to "push Michael's buttons".
11. He's very competitive.
12. He's good at bumper pool.
13. He cares about others.
14. I am proud to call him my son! Happy Birthday, buddy!